Employer: The Individual Touch CC
- Develop and maintain a database of customers in a specific area.
- Generate sales at existing customers and bring in new customers.
- Be proactive in anticipating trends at the customer and in the market place.
- Develop a knowledge of the product and become an expert in the field.
- Ensure administration is up to date by completing weekly, monthly, quarterly reports.
- Achieve sales budgets on a consistent basis.
- Establish relationships internally with all departments that support sales.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and maintain excellent customer relationships
- sales : 3 to 4 years
- sales consultant : 3 to 4 years
- key accounts : 3 to 4 years
- new sales development : 3 to 4 years
This position reports to: National Sales Manager
Apply before Tuesday, March 17, 2020 - 18 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.
- Intelligent and committed individual
- Self-motivated and well presented.
- Order generator not order taker.
- A team player who works well with others.
- Be able to work under pressure and target driven.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy a must on Excel ,Word ,Outlook and ERP.