We have an exciting career opportunity for an HR Practitioner at our Valley Packing operation in Grabouw. We are looking for a self-motivated, service orientated and well organised individual who will be able to act as a professional business partner to our Packing operation.
The main purpose of the role is to provide an efficient human resource service by implementing, maintaining and advising on all relevant HR policies, procedures and practices within the Framework of the Fruitways Group HR strategy and the companies operational requirements.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a HR Professional who has built solid generalist experience now seeking a position offering accountability, challenge, and a wide range of tasks and depth of work.
- Coordinate, maintain and monitor the operational units’ industrial relations and disciplinary, incapacity and grievance policies and procedures (within a unionized environment)
- Represent the business unit at the CCMA, up to arbitration
- Recruitment, selection and onboarding of wage employees
- Assist with and coordinate relevant training & development initiatives.
- Provide advice and support on all HR policy & procedure implementation
- Plan and execute various engagement initiatives and CSI activities
- Plan, organise and maintain relevant tasks and systems to ensure compliance to legislative requirements and audits processes including employment equity, skills development, BBBEE, SIZA, and Health and Safety
- HR administration, analysis and reporting