Employer: Ntice Search
Junior Industrial Engineer
My client a well-known manufacturing client in in the Somerset West is looking for a Junior Industrial Engineer to join their team. This is very much a developmental role where the company is looking to guide and train you to become a Manufacturing Development Specialist.
Key duties will cover the following - training will be provided
* Lead the development & implementation of work practise / best practise across the site
* Lead resolution of technical and process problems, initiate/execute/closure of quality actions for equipment/process modifications
* Applying problem solving techniques such as WWBLA or PM Analysis, Pareto and Loss analysis.
* Audit the site to ensure that work practises are upheld and maintained at all times and there is a focus on always striving to improve
* Ensure compliance to occupational, health and safety and environmental standards
Essentials for this role
* Qualified industrial engineer
* No more than 2 years' work experience
* Manufacturing Development Specialist's with a minimum of two years' work experience will be considered for this role
* Excellent communication and IT skills
Please respond to this advert if you are interested in this role.
Apply before Friday, February 14, 2020 - 29 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.