Employer: Durpro Workforce Solutions
A Manufacturing Company in Durban has a vacancy for an experienced Quality Assurance Technician.
• Sample and test finished products and raw materials
• Support all departments in making quality decisions
• Maintain standard sample files
• Foster an environment focused on continuous improvement
• Gather , record and interpret data
• Communicate results and computer entry of data
• All other duties as assigned
Experience and Qualification:
• Grade 12/Matric
• Diploma in Chemistry/Engineering/Equivalent
• 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing company
• Ability to understand and implement quality standard operating procedures
Should you not be contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Apply before Saturday, March 14, 2020 - 18 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.