Main Duties will Include:
- Collecting required information and documentation pertaining to claims
- Registration of claims
- Follow through with claims process until finalization
- Keeping client up to date on progress of claims process
- Update company records as required to reflect initial information about the claim as well as any changes that are made later
- Addressing various coverage issues
- Problem solving
- Any other adhoc duties which may be assigned
Taking control of outstanding claims by;
- Ensuring regular follow ups and feedback to clients;
- Ensuring collection from claims box;
- Ensuring continuous and timeous attendance to claims;
- nsuring client satisfaction on all claims.
General Client Management:
- Build and maintain constructive and effective relationships with clients by meeting and exceeding expectations
- Provide consistent, accurate, timely and pertinent communication to clients through “constant touch”, phone calls, e-mails etc.
- Respond to client inquiries/issues within the established timelines
- Manage their own diary/follow up system
- Monitor and review client satisfaction
- Maintain up to date records of all communication with clients
Interested candidates should submit their CV, ID and Matric Certificate to email@example.com for consideration. Should you not be contacted within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.