Financial Accountant - Auditor
Required to manage the entire finances of the company.
- Auditing financial records
- Reviewing and certifying book of accounts, balance sheets and other statutory returns
- Business advice (strategic and operational)
- Budgeting and reporting
- Forecasting and investigating finance and accounting issues.
- Management of accounts team.
- Implementing Audit Procedures.
- Auditing of controls, internal procedures, risk analysis.
- Providing comprehensive management & oversight of all financial aspects.
- Provide Management - Monthly Financial report, Management report, Financial Analysis, Ratios, Trend reports, Future growth models, BI.
- Extensive experience in Corporate Financial Management encompassing all aspects of finance with comprehensive reporting.
- Provide Financial Report / Management Report to Management by deadline date.
- Undertake financial audits - Provide sound financial advice.
- Audit through the System - IT accounting systems audit.
- Maintain accounting records and prepare accounts and management accountants, including budgets and sound business proposals.
- Detect and mitigate, prevent fraud with risk management experience.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors.