- Grade 12
- Certificate / Diploma / Degree in Sales Management and
Business Development could be an advantage
Work experience and skills
- Previous experience in a sales capacity within the Financial Services Industry will be an advantage with a proven sales track record.
- Self-Starter with high degree of motivation and initiative.
- Excellent Communication and Relationship Building Skills.
- New Business Development Experience.
- Good Planning Skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly.
- High Degree of Resilience and Persistency.
- Results Orientated.
- Ability to work independently.
- Analytical Skills (analyse reports that may inform decision making)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as Word / Excel / Outlook
- Excellent presentation skills
- Valid driver’s license is a requirement
- Reliable car with valid license
- Willingness to travel on a daily basis
- Candidate must reside in the area
If you meet the requirements of this position, please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Please note that this process includes psychometric tests.
All offers are subject to satisfactory Credit Check, Criminal check and professional/personal referee checks.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from within two weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.