· Responsible for managing and sending managed email and SMS sends on behalf of clients.
· Responsible for managing and briefing through templates from clients/other departments through to the template team and/or channel partners.
· Responsible for overseeing all client template services related projects, which may include collaboration with other department such as integrations.
· Responsible for managing all incoming jobs, knowing the status of each one and being able to communicate with clients throughout the process and manage client expectations.
· Responsible for maintaining a comprehensive account of projects handled by the services department for reporting purposes.
· You will be the main contact between the account management / support team, the client and the integrations team.
· You need to have an entrepreneurial mind-set and get excited by a fast pace environment where things are constantly changing.
· You need to be highly intelligent and adaptive with high EQ to fit into our dynamic and youthful company culture.
- Relationship building
- Managing client expectations
- Know and understand the product inside out
- Know and understand our full suite of service offering including timelines and costing.
- Dealing with any services support queries and questions
- Assisting where necessary to remedy client issues with regards to templates
- Troubleshooting and testing any issues with a client’s template if they arise.
- Advising clients on email best practices and strategy throughout
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and objectives
· Prioritise actions and monitor team resources to meet client expectations.
· Ensure that internal knowledge is documented and shared among support staff.
· Assess internal processes between the support team and other departments and make recommendations for improvement where necessary.
· Deliver, analyse and improve on managed services.
· Monitor and make recommendations to improve systems and communications where needed.