Rage is a Leading Fashion Retailer of footwear and apparel in the ladies and children’s markets in South Africa. With a range of shoes, clothing, handbags and perfumes that is inspired by the latest trends across the globe. Rage makes sure you step out in style every time and anywhere with over 630 stores across South Africa.
VMAs execute training on all aspects of running a profitable store.
- Merchandising are regularly changed or updated, and themes can be dictated by a number of factors, including the seasons of the year annual events, current fashion trends, sales and promotions.
- Report on any issues that might have a negative impact on turnover, ie: lighting fixtures not working, IT equipment not functioning, etc.
- Ensure that all your stores are ready and implemented promotional events, change prices and ensure that all stores have implemented the necessary processes.
- Completing your daily task sheet and send pictures and report to head office daily.
- Doing spot checks daily and submitting results to head office.
- Lead and direct the development of employees to achieve sales goals and action plans for measurable results.
- Make sure that all team members are current and up to date with product knowledge and policies and procedures, formalised through training and development within prescribed guidelines and standards.
- Follow up on the growth, retention and maintenance of new account customers at stores.
- Report any underperformance of team members to HR department with clear and documented reports. Ensure that all store staff greet, engage, demonstrate, inspire and manage the floor and customer flow towards an outstanding in-store customer experience.
- Set high expectation of excellent customer service and hold manager accountable for measurable results.
- Train and lead by example to guide the team members to increase sales conversion rate.
- Do stock takes/full counts throughout the year ensuring the accuracy of reported results.
- Report any poor management and suggest and implement an action plan for the manager and team members.