Employer: Finovate People
A group of farms in the Stellenbosch / Franschhoek area is seeking to employ an experienced Group HR Manager with Agricultural experience.
* This job entails the overall Human Resources Management of a group of farms in the Stellenbosch / Franschhoek area.
* The candidate must take overall HR responsibility for the group in line with legislation and best practice.
The following duties will be inclusive:
- The managing of HR policies and procedures.
- Overseeing the recruitment process.
- Administering and explaining benefits to employees.
- Supervise on-boarding of new employees.
- Develop and recommend training courses.
- Set and manage EE targets.
- Manage annual performance management process.
- Ensure an effective retention and succession plan.
- Implement BEE Scorecard strategy.
- Manage the HR Audit.
- Build effective relationships with Managers.
Manage Human Resources at group level:
* Serve as single point person on all personnel/HR related questions, in coordination with the Operations team.
* Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
* Provides guidance and input on practice group/business unit restructures, workforce planning and implements succession plans for key talents and key job positions.
* Engage monthly with Managers and employees regarding individual and team performance to proactively manage performance in support teams.
* Monitor team satisfaction, team excellence and drive initiatives to keep these strong, in close collaboration with our global Operations team and other relevant departments.
* General office management and team operations, as well as other office support staff.
* Work in partnership with the Directors and Managers by assisting them in achieving their people management strategies; consulting with them to influence their thinking and actions in ways that positively contribute to the achievement of the firm's results.
Benefits and Compensation:
* Manage and process monthly payroll and payroll compliance.
* Help define compensation and incentive structures across company.
* Lead and coordinate all recruiting efforts, including hiring strategy, candidate sourcing, screening, and seasonal staff management.
* Developing and Facilitating training programs.
* Evaluating instructor performance for internal training program.
* Identifying organisational training gaps.
* Manage and coordinate onboarding for new-hires and off-boarding for employees leaving the organization.
* HR qualification related to field of study with 8-10 years' experience in Human Resources and Administration.
* Strong track record leading HR.
* Developing and implementing HR policies.
* Managing employee relations and HR concerns.
* Comprehensive knowledge of BCEA, EE, LRA, OHSA, WSP, ATR reporting and BBBEE.
* HR processes, such as benefit administration and payroll.
* Personnel management.
* Experience managing individuals or a team.
* Experience in sourcing candidates through various channels.
* Demonstrated experience developing recruitment plans and strategies.
Qualities and knowledge required:
* Works independently with initiative to manage high volume and sensitive workflow, may structure work of staff members.
* Interacts with diplomacy and tact, and follow-ups on requests in timely and efficient manner.
* Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Produces detail-oriented work with a high level of accuracy.
* Ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve using a collaborative approach with a variety of work functions and cultures.
* Able to maintain confidentiality for sensitive Human Resources issues or projects and use judgment and decision-making to execute duties and responsibilities.
Remuneration: R45 000 - R50 000 per month.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Please forward your CV to us if you meet the above-mentioned requirements.
Please assume that your application was unsuccessful If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement.
Apply before Friday, August 28, 2020 - 56 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.