Employer: Farm Manager SA
Zambia â Zambia: An exciting new opportunity awaits a Workshop Manager in Zambia to manage the fleet maintenance programme, vehicle maintenance budget and cost control as well as the purchase of replacement parts and equipment for this international company
- Relevant Schooling qualification
- In possession of a diesel mechanic qualification/trade test.
- A tertiary qualification in Logistics, Agriculture or similar would be advantageous
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge in word and excel packages
- 3-5 years management/supervisory experience
- Interpersonal skills with special emphasis on industrial relations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Valid Passport
Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to monitor vehicle utilization and control of maintenance
- Exposure to fabrication technologies (boiler making/welding)
- Extensive and in depth knowledge of maintenance philosophies for a varied range of automotive and materials handling equipment, specifically,
- Service Scheduling and Planning
- Cost and Quality control
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Must be in possession of a class B drivers licence, possession of a EC driver’s license would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of preventative maintenance programmes
- Deadline orientated
- Figures orientated
- Self-motivated and ability to work to pre-determined goals
- Must have sound knowledge of Health and Safety.
- Manage the workshop team
- Develop and maintain a sound relationship with operations staff and suppliers
- Manage the fleet maintenance programme
- Manage the budget for the maintenance costs
ONLY short listed candidates will be contacted
Upload your CV to this specific position via www.farmmanagersa.co.za or CLICK THIS LINK and apply directly https://www.placementpartner.co.za/wi/vacancy/?id=farm&VacRef=FM000380
Apply before Thursday, December 19, 2019 - 8 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.