Employer: Duja Consulting
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full charge bookkeeping including all month and year end journal entries.
- Compilation and preparation of monthly and annual financial statements for yearend tax purposes and decision making to various clients.
- Maintain employee records including but not limited to hours, salary, travel and personal time off, etc.
- Process payroll, file all payroll taxes and forms monthly, bi-annually and yearly as required by SARS. Maintain payroll files and reports.
- Maintain all client accounts of time, billings and payments. Collection of accounts receivable when necessary.
- Prepare all monthly client invoicing for management team approval and mailing.
- Prepare weekly, monthly reports and financial analysis reports including but not limited to financial statements, client budget reports, accounts receivable reports, etc.
- Responsible for follow up phone calls/emails and letters to track billing records, payment requests, bank statements, anything financial that needs follow‐up, etc.
- Prepare and maintain government client reporting and estimating.
- Provide advice and assistance in making decisions in the areas of finances, analysis, financial software and accounting as requested by management.
- Working cooperatively with the client’s Auditors.
- BComm Degree and completed articles : 3 to 4 years
- Pastel, Caseware, Secware : 2 to 3 years
This position reports to: Parters
Apply before Tuesday, January 7, 2020 - 53 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.
Qualifications: The successful candidate will:
- Have a B-Comm Degree or higher, completed articles with experience and knowledge in bookkeeping and accounting principles.
- Have experience in Pastel, Caseware, Secware, VIP Payroll and Microsoft Office products mainly Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Have demonstrated ability to make sound professional decisions.
- Maintain client and business confidentiality.
- Be self-directed and self‐motivated.
- Be detail oriented, organized and accurate.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with numbers and understand a broad range of common financial matters in a timely manner.
- Possess computer skills, including a working knowledge of common software programs.
- Present a professional appearance and demeanour.
- Be able to work with diverse personalities.
- Be willing to pursue collection of accounts receivables.
- Must have professional/business telephone and email skills.
- Be willing to do what it takes to get the job done in a timely manner.
- Be bondable, possess a valid driver’s license, have reliable transportation and automobile insurance.
- Satisfactory completion of criminal background and credit check.