KGA LIFE LIMITED
KGA Life is one of South Africa's leading funeral insurance companies and has offices in the Western Cape, Gauteng, Eastern Cape, Free State and KwaZulu Natal.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated, get stuff done Customer Experience Manager. The position will be based at our company’s head offices located in Stellenbosch.
The Customer Experience Manager will be tasked with the design, implementation and continuous improvement of the customer experience for key customer journeys.
The objective of the role is to design memorable (/quality and unique customer interactions) experiences for our customers that will be a key differentiator in our customer engagements in the marketplace.
- Drive innovative strategies of how to engage with customers. Accountable for the delivery of end-to-end strategic customer experience programmes.
- Define customer experience journeys and implement customer servicing strategies that align to the customer experience.
- Implement and manage the customer journey framework and process that meet customer and business needs.
- Create innovative customer experiences to attract and retain customers.
- Support our indirect sales channels with the design of strategic initiatives that focuses on customer retention, attraction and management of high-value customers that will result in an increase in sales.
- Create bespoke plans for each identified customer to optimise growth potential.
- Utilise data analytics to inform a unique approach for each customer.
- Serve as customer repair liaison for any big picture issues that have arisen to mend customer relationship, to create solutions and report feedback.
- Identify new business opportunities and communicate such to Business Development team.
- Liaise with business units to ensure internal processes support great customer experience interests across multiple touch points, products, services and channels.
- Analyse the relevant customer data sources such as complaints, market research, etc. to provide a holistic view of our existing customer journeys and experience.
- Challenge the status quo to transform customer experiences.
- Monitor and update customer journeys to track the impact of business activity on the customer and financial impact of customer journey improvements.
- Proactively analyse competitor intelligence, industry needs/trends and make recommendations.
- Keep abreast of future trends, regulations and external macro environment and continuously identify future opportunities and threats to the retention environment.
- Provide analysis and highlight growth opportunities to Business Development to assist in achieving revenue targets by linking customer journey principles to strategic intent.
- Develop the retention and communication strategies to achieve targeted in-force book growth and to maintain attrition levels within targeted levels.
- Design, execute and monitor ‘win-back’ campaigns to target appropriate customers in the lapsed/in-force book.
- Generate insight using qualitative and quantitative methods to understand the critical vs. non-critical customer touch points in the customer journey.
- Assist the Business Development team by using customer data analytics to create and inform tailor made sales solutions per customer.
- Develop surveys to gather information on customer opinion of rendered services.
- Develop customer campaign strategies based on customers lifecycle and customer segmentation.
- Manage the execution of customer campaigns.
- Manage customer communications to engage and inform regarding propositions that serve their needs.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Monitor customer profitability and implement interventions to improve profitability.
- Meet customer’s evolving expectations and continuously evolve KGA’s go-to-market strategies.
- Be the point person developing strategy for KGA’s client success portfolio and translating those strategies to each individual account, both short- and long-term, constantly monitoring current business while applying a clear direction on the path for growth.
- Work closely with the retention team to ensure that the customer strategies are incorporated.
Qualification and experience required
- Qualification in business, finance, economics or marketing.
- 5 to 7 years in a customer experience/customer journey/business development, account management, marketing/product and segment ownership role.
- Ability to manage meta data and draw on insights and new opportunities for customers.
- Knowledge of customer journey.
- Database and data analysis experience.
- Demonstrated analytic skills (ROI, profitability, customer segmentation, etc.).
- Proven, relevant track record in customer experience and engagement.
- Experience in conducting consumer/market research and deriving insights from such analyses.
Essential behavioural and critical competencies
- Strong creative writing skills.
- Tech savvy.
- Loads of attention to detail.
- Confident with exceptional networking, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Demonstrate a strong track record of problem solving and solid analytical skill capability to look at and find solutions.
- Thrive on change, inclined to operate with flexibility and commit the time required to get the job done.
- Leading with influence.
- Strategic thinking.
- Tenacious, determined and strong willed.
- Exceptional planning and time management skills.
- Achievement and outcomes based oriented.
- Self-motivated, positive mental attitude and enthusiastic temperament.
Applications and enquiries
Should you meet all of the above-mentioned requirements please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject: Customer Experience Manager
Closing date: 30 November 2019
Only candidates with the required qualifications and experience will be contacted.
If you do not receive a reply within 4 weeks of your application, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.