My client, a world leader in fund raising for conservation is looking to expand their teams of Fund Raisers out in the field. MUST SPEAK AFRIKAANS FLUENTLY AND RESIDE IN PRETORIA.
As a part of the Business Development Unit, the Field Sales Representatives are the Ambassadors of the company in SA, focusing particularly on raising awareness with and funding from clients in public spaces, like retail malls and shopping centre.
• To directly attract and communicate with potential donors (at shopping centers and events) to solicit their support by becoming a regular financial donor to the organisation.
• Build rapport with potential donors from the general public, providing an excellent engagement experience.
• Continually improve knowledge and understanding of the Organisations work and, in particular, the campaign product, confidently ensuring potential donors are informed, not mislead, at any point during the sales process.
• Meet daily or weekly targets as prescribed by the Organisations Field Sales Representative Performance Management Indicators.
• Meet both quality and quantity standards for sign-up of new regular donors.
• Ensure the effective and accurate administration and processing of sign-ups.
• Maintain commitment, motivation and enthusiasm
• Use scripts and guidelines as provided
• Behave in a professional manner, reflecting WWF’s values, ethos and policies at all times
• Accurately and appropriately record, protect and report fundraising data
• Create public awareness to support the Organisations-SA conservation efforts
• Assist, as required, with initial training and induction of new team members
• Attend regular training, team meetings and discussions for improvement