Production Administrator (6 Month Contract)
Client based in the Bellville area is seeking an hands on and proactive Production Administrator, if you match all the boxes and you are seeking a New Challenge, Apply for this position today.
· Grade 12 / Senior Certificate
· Minimum of 2 years similar experience.
· Strong Computer skills.
· Good Microsoft Excel skills (spreadsheets, capturing, calculations, formulas, graphs and tables).
· Excellent administrative, numerical and communication skills.
· Accurate, methodical and organised.
· Able to multi-task and think on your feet.
· Driver’s license with own reliable transport.
· Production data capturing.
· Responsible for capturing of health and safety statistics and risk assessments.
· Compiling production management meeting reports and taking minutes.
· Compiling production data reports.
· Monthly maintenance reporting.
· Responsible for compiling a downtime analysis for each production department.
· Responsible for assisting with stock take sheets and administration.
· Responsible for calculating forklift diesel usage and monthly hours.
· Responsible for loading all production requisitions onto Syspro System.
Salary: When applying for this position, please indicate what salary bracket you are seeking.
NB: If you have not received feedback from your application within 48 working hours, your application has been unsuccessful for this position.