Our client, a progressive and growing market leader in the large-scale industrial printing equipment sector, seeks to employ a dynamic leader, to take up the management of their small but growing sales team.
The ideal candidate will be from the Gauteng area, with an already developed customer network of customers and call cycles. In addition, you will be responsible for developing key account relationships and implementing both customer retention policies/strategies and ensuring after-sales service excellence.
The position requires a candidate who is a natural leader, with a proven track record of staff motivation (small team), developing new business in the packaging and industrial printing sector and natural business acumen to ensure targets are met and customer relationships are developed and maintained.
• A tertiary qualification is advantageous; however, you must have 3-5 years’ experience in sales management, staff development and providing effective leadership.
• You must have experience in developing sales strategies, implementing retention policies, fully managing the KPI’s and performance of the sales and sales support teams, negotiating contracts and SLA’s with new customers, ensuring policies and procedures are in place for world class customer service and ensure the staff are working optimally across the region.
• You will be fluent in English and Afrikaans, be professionally groomed, able to communicate at executive level and have sound technical understanding to be able to problem solve customer related problems along with the Technical Manager.
• Advanced MS Office skills is essential, as well as the ability to generate reports and provide the General Manager and Sales Director with monthly and annual statistics and sales figures.
• You must be able to travel when necessary, have a valid unendorsed driver’s license, your own reliable vehicle, a list of contactable references, and a clear criminal and credit record – all qualifications will also be verified.
Due to the exceptionally high volumes of applications, we are unable to correspond with each applicant personally, therefore only relevant and suitable candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any correspondence from our company within 30 days, we regret your application has been unsuccessful.
Should you meet the criteria and wish to apply, kind forward your CV, salary package details and notice period to email@example.com