Become part of a vibrant, quality-focused team that leverages trust and autonomy to deliver exceptional services to diverse, high-growth clients. Receive recognition for your committed, results-producing approach to problem-solving, and opportunities for learning to realise your own passion for personal growth. All while working with some of the country’s most exciting growing businesses - from local entertainers, gin distilleries and ice-cream parlours, to enterprises revolutionising traditional spaces like retail, property and advertising or treading on the cutting edge of fintech.
At Creative CFO (Pty) Ltd, we have the vision to create a world where more SMEs succeed. We provide companies with the best financial tools and services to plan, structure, invest and grow. We believe that innovative solutions are an interconnected web of small problems solved brilliantly. By walking through all the financial processes for each company and solving problems along the way, we have developed a full-service solution that business owners really appreciate.
We are committed to solving the challenges that small business owners face. Accounting and tax is one part of this, but we also cover business process analysis, financial systems implementation and investment support. We unlock value by creating a platform through which business owners can manage and focus their creativity, energy and financial resources.
We’re looking for an individual tax, company tax and SARS superstar.
Someone who will review a personal tax situation, including sole proprietors, with professionalism and care. You’ll need to work with our account managers who manage the business tax returns to optimise tax across salary and dividends and ensure there is financial clarity and peace of mind when finally submitting the individual return.
Similar to the above, but if we’re received an up to date set of company books, we’ll need to submit a company tax return.
It’s also a requirement to get to know the ins and outs of SARS’s procedures, as we look to support our individual and business customers through registrations, disputes and claims.
We have a strong track record of ensuring our customers get their refunds that are due.
As part of our taxation team, you will join in on a quest to deliver compliance and taxation optimisation to some of the most exciting businesses in South Africa and the UK. We give our clients peace of mind to focus on what they’re most passionate about. It’s a win-win and you’re excited to play for the team.
You'll be working with the best technology, an exciting high-growth client base and a premier team. As you do, you'll be:
- Conducting Income tax, VAT and trust registrations
- Submitting Company and Individual Provisional and Annual income tax submissions
- Submitting VAT submissions
- Conducting Income tax and VAT optimisations
- PAYE registrations, submissions and reconciliations
- Other SARS applications such as declaration applications, payment arrangments, reviewing assessments and objections and appeals
- Adding shareholder value
Become part of a small yet rapidly growing team and grab hold of the opportunity to:
- Work under leadership with a forward-thinking approach to work
- Receive intentional input and mentoring on your professional and personal development
- Be part of a close, vibrant office community that promotes creativity, wellness, and regular team-building events
- Join a team that recognises and celebrates individual contributions to team wins
- Get matched on your tuition spend and leave taken for ongoing education
- Enjoy a day’s paid leave on your birthday - it’s your day to celebrate you!