Burgiss is the leading global provider of private equity data and analytics. Our analytics platform and research quality data help clients make better investment decisions.
Performance Analysts are responsible for the aggregation and reporting of private equity fund transactional data. Data is compiled through the examination and analysis of investment manager reporting. This information helps our institutional asset owner clients better understand their portfolio composition as well as measure investment performance and risk.
Role based in Stellenbosch.
- Detailed review and analysis of fund financial statements and reporting
- Capture and maintain large volumes of fund transactional data
- Perform audits and other quality control functions for the content set
- Develop an understanding of fund valuations, capital flows and performance methodologies
- Adhere to data policies, standards and output goals