The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. In line with the City’s corporate employment equity and diversity strategy, equity policy, plan and targets, preference will be given to suitably qualified candidates from the designated groups.
WATER AND WASTE • WATER AND SANITATION: ENGINEERING AND ASSET MANAGEMENT
SENIOR PROFESSIONAL OFFICER
TCOE SALARY COMMENCING FROM R791 159 PER ANNUM • REF.: WS 121/19
Key Performance Areas: • Interact with the Project Team to ensure the reliability and maintainability of new and modified installations • Develop engineering solutions to repetitive failures and all other problems that adversely affect plant operations • Ensure implementation of the Reliability tools and techniques (RCM, RCA, RBI, FMEA, etc.) • Participate in the development of design and installation specifications along with commissioning plans • Assist in developing of work management processes to assist reliability functions • Interface with client and build a solid working relationship • Improve the operational system in order to optimise equipment maintenance and operation • Data analysis and interpretation; condition monitoring, etc. • Measure equipment parameters against the design specifications • Asset maintenance strategy/tactics development • Management of personnel performance.
CLOSING DATE: 26 JULY 2019
Please apply online at www.capetown.gov.za/careers (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants), unless otherwise stated.
• Please quote the reference number of the vacancy in all communications.
• Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
• Kindly note that applications will not be acknowledged in writing.
• Copies of supporting documents will not be returned.
• No late applications will be considered.
• If no notification of appointment is received within 3 months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.