Established Medical Distribution Company seeks a dynamic and hard working sales representative for the Durban area.
We have an established client base, and are currently pursuing various growth opportunities in the market.
Experience with hospital groups, theatres and pharmacies will be highly beneficial.
Promoting current and new products – budgets and focus product incentives.
Management by objectives.
Accountability is the key issue.
Set personal and professional goals in an ongoing attempt to drive new business sales and gain competitor market share whilst maintaining and growing current market share.
Complete all administrative tasks punctually and accurately, within given deadlines – planners and reports, leave forms, expense claims and other.
Build relationships and provide an excellent before and after sales service – as detailed below:
- Maintain a minimum weekly target call rate on Surgeons discussing our products and conducting full product demonstrations..
- Maintain a minimum target call rate on Clinical Engineers, facilitating capital equipment discussions, with a continuous evaluation of capex budget allocations, service repair and maintenance feedback etc
- Maintain regular contact and conduct site visits to theatre and pharmacy stock-controllers to present new products, consignment stock, facilitate problem solving and propose value adding solutions.
- Conduct regular meetings with pharmacy managers in respect of new products and facilitate problem management and solution proposals regarding current products. .
- Regular site visits to Hospital Superintendents, Purchasing Departments, theatres.
- -Conduct service training in theatre.
- A minimum of 2 days per month conducting country trips to outlying metropolitan or rural areas.
Compliance with Safety, Health & Environmental policies and procedures