A global leader in Insurance Broking and Risk Management is looking for a Branch Manager for their commercial practice in Pietermaritzburg.
· To manage and run the branch profitably
· To develop and grow income and business in the area
· To manage, train, develop, coach and motivate staff
· To give input on national matters
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Manage income
· Set annual budgets and manage branch within these budgets
· Draw up annual branch business plan
· Implement “Best Practice” processes and procedures and ensure adherence thereof
· Manage and measure the minimum standards as set for Commercial Practice on a national basis
· Hold regular meetings between the company and suppliers
· Set and manage New Business targets
· Constantly build relationships between client, suppliers and the company
· Establish yearly training plan for the staff
· Collate and reconcile all management information – lost business, new business, claims, cash, flash, variance reporting etc.