Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- A+ & N+
- MCITP or MCSE
- Grade 12/ Matric
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certificate
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certificate (Nice to have but not essential)
- Must be able to provide hands-on technical administration, problem solving and solution management within solutions such as Microsoft. Being able to clearly communicate and articulate insights, findings and recommendations.
- Ability to relate to non-technical users in a friendly manner.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives or activities, and effectively make judgments in prioritising and time allocation in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to demonstrate resilience in a dynamic work environment and adapt to change.
- Ability to work well with others, harness different skills and experience, and build a strong sense of team spirit. Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to work effectively in a culturally and educationally diverse environment.
- Must have project and contract management experience.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have experience documenting processes and the ability to train team members on the processes and technologies.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently while also coordinating project work and support functions with other team members.