Millar Cameron is the leading international recruitment consultancy focusing on the food value chain in emerging markets.
One of our key clients, a vastly expanding, western-backed FMCG company are recruiting for a bright and innovative Head of Marketing & Brand to be a key figure in their continued growth and development as they look to make themselves a household name in Zambia.
The Head of Marketing & Brand will have the following responsibilities:
• Overseeing all areas of Marketing & Brand, including retail, social media and customer communications
• Establishing the brand as being well known, second to none within Zambia
• Driving the brand strategy for the company as a whole, both from a corporate and a consumer perspective
• Overseeing the company’s retail outlets, i.e. exploring what the customer experience is in stores, developing a future strategy for the stores (you will likely recruit for a Franchise Manager in time)
• Managing a multi-tiered department
• Using your skills and experience and applying them to coaching and developing the Marketing & Brand Department
• Managing departmental budgets