Employer: Umphakathi Recruitment (Pty) Ltd
This position is responsible for inspecting incoming product as well as in process and finished products while trying to maintain the highest level of quality.
Apply before Sunday, May 24, 2020 - 53 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.
- Conducts work in-process inspections
- Inspects ALL finished product to ensure items are made to print
- Inspects ALL finished product to ensure correct stencilling and stamping
- Inspects ALL finished product to ensure proper packaging
- Labels ALL finished product and signs every label
- Inspects ALL incoming purchased materials
- Inspects new tooling as it comes in
- Ensures quality policies and procedures are understood and followed by employees
- Maintains and promotes company's standard of quality and educates other employees
- Ensures any necessary corrective/preventative action documents are processed according to the quality procedure
- Works with supervisors and assists in product flow throughout the shop
- Works with supervisors to promote continuous improvement
- Issue, collect and file all NCR reports as well as interpret data
- Responsible for all FAI reports required by customer
- Assists with production assembly and cutting as required
- Maintains hardware room
- Performs weekly hardware inventory off all items listed on Hardware Inventory Sheet
- Performs all other duties as conditions warrant and/or assigned by manager