· Provide a professional occupational health and primary health care service to the community, within a legal and ethical framework that ensures a healthy, productive workforce.
· Provide professional advice to line management with regards to health care
· Assists with the development and implementation of health policies and procedures and ensuring compliance with all relevant legal requirements
· Build and maintain conducive relationships with all stakeholders
· Ensure accurate and timeous reporting of occupational health issues
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
· Assertive, pro-active with high energy levels
· High attention to detail, fact finding, strong follow through & accurate administration skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Proactive and an ability to display initiative
· Team work and motivational skills
· An ability to self-manage
· High level of confidentiality and professionalism.
We are offering on-site free fully furniture two bedroom flat. Plus sharing 50% of the net income every month in the only private Medical Centre in town. So the returns or income is very attractive.
Salary – Namibian Dollars, you are responsible for your own taxes.