Sell approved finance and insurance products:
- Keep up to date with all relevant finance and insurance products.
- Identify indivisual customer financial and insurance needs.
- Offer specialized finance and insurance products to new customers at a profitable second gross profit rate.
- Ensure accurate completion of finance and insurance application form.
Ensure final check and dealer internal delivery requirements have been adhered to:
- Give final release to each and every approved transaction (cash & financed)
- Ensure all conditions and requirements from either bank or insurance company has been fulfilled.
- Ensure that all deposits or cash has been paid.
Manage the relationship between the customer and the bank/insurance provider:
- Establish and maintain good professional and effective relationships with banks;insurance and other providers
- Consult and advise customers on Finance and Insurance products available.
- Accurately and thoroughly complete and forward all applications to banks and insurance providers.
Comply to statutory requirements:
- Ensure the dealership complies wih all requirements as se out by the NCA,FAIS and FICA acts.
- To ensure that any person acting on behalf of the dealership or a representative of any other provider do so in accordance to the fit and proper requirements as set out in the acts.
- Ensure that the dealership comply to all compliance arrangements, record keeping and auditing requirements as prescribed in the acts.
Monitor Finance and Insurance product sales progress:
- Update daily progress report of second gross sales on DOC (daily operating control)
- Review basic monthly statistics of market penetration at banks and insurance providers.
Administration of Finance and insurance data:
- Compile and submit files with required documentation to financial institutions.
- Ensure that all transactions are followed up and paid out as soon as possible after delivery.
- Carry out any general tasks as requested by superiors