IT Solutions Architect/ Senior Programmer/ Senior Developer – Health Insurance Products - Sandton – R100 000.00 to R130 000.00 pm negotiable
We have a new and exciting vacancy for our client a well-known and market leading health insurance product organisation. This opportunity would be suitable for an experienced IT Solutions Architect who would monitor and manage the day to day IT operational functions at this busy and pressurised financial services organisation. The successful candidate would work closely with senior management and assist with the smooth operation of the specialist in house IT systems ensuring that all IT administration systems (claims, brokers, memberships, debit orders etc) are kept at an optimum. Interested candidates must be professional, self-disciplined, have solid previous experience as an IT Solutions Architect but must also be able to deal effectively with staff members and clients alike.
- Executing operational plans and Project Management
- Manage team: Set KPAs for team members and review bi- annually each year. Ensure that all staff have Personal Development Plans.
- Management of IT systems ensuring all critical documentary tasks are running smoothly (claims, brokers, memberships, debit orders etc) and provide technical support to system administrators.
- Bulk tasks - importing membership dates, transfer members between brokers, bulk resignations etc.
- Compliance: Ensure compliance to audit and legislative requirements
- System Operations: Monitor the server at least once a day, check system and server error logs, investigate & correct issues as reported and daily backups, downtime, loss of data, optimise backups, separate the mail server, recon performance
- Generate annual reports
microsoft access : 4 to 5 years
microsoft sql server : 10 years or more
windows forms : 6 to 7 years
microsoft .net technologies c# : 10 years or more
ASP.NET Web Forms : 10 years or more