Millar Cameron is the global leader in Agricultural recruitment for Emerging Markets, focusing on regions such as Africa, South America and the Middle East. Supporting some of the largest Agricultural firms around the world in their operations we are always in search of new talent with specific skillsets.
Our client is a well-known manufacturer of automotive and agricultural machinery who are active in both the African and global market. They are currently looking for a Regional Aftersales Manager to drive the performance of the after-service activities to ensure an efficient and profitable operation. With 30 indirect reports and 10 people reporting from local management, this role will involve frequent travelling between Tanzania, Kenya, Rwanda and Uganda, and will require a candidate with strong knowledge and ability in machinery servicing and after-sales.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- drive the performance of the after-service activities to ensure an efficient and profitable operation
- ensuring smooth running of branches within the region communication
- maximising profitability by ensuring that labour, parts, accessories and other subcontracted services are sold effectively to create the highest possible conversion rates
- analyse the local currency work and conversion rates by individual and branch.
- ensuring resources and assets are utilized in accordance with profit targets to ensure excellent customer care and retention
parts management : 5 to 6 years
branch management : 3 to 4 years
after-sales : 5 to 6 years