24.com is looking for a QA Engineer, to join their publishing ASP .NET team.
Apply before Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 12 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.
You will be working in an agile environment, alongside a young, dynamic, multi-skilled team of Developers, UX Specialists, and Product Owners, in order to iteratively deliver sound technical solutions, with a focus on quality assurance, across a suite of 24.com apps.
- Please note that this job may expire at any time, for operational reasons. Advert closing dates may vary from those published on job boards and third party sites. Please double-check the closing date before applying
- At least 2 - 4 years QA experience testing web and mobi-web sites
- ISTQB/ISEB Certified
- Experience in Selenium Webdriver, junit or any other automation testing software
- Knowledge of using a Test Management tool like Testrail or Testlink
- Knowledge of using a Defect Tracking tool like Jira
- Expertise in Smoke, Sanity, System, Functional, Regression, Iteration and End-to-End Integration testing
- Bonus: Knowledge of tools for Web Development and .Net (C#) - Knowledge and experience of software testing methodologies
- Ability to turn Product requirements into test scenarios
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be willing and able to learn new technologies quickly through self-learning
- An excellent communicator both verbally and written
- Process driven and task orientated. - The primary objective would be to drive the testing process through development into production
- Setup test environments and keep them in-sync with production environments
- Perform tests in a fast paced environment using the scrum framework
- Log bugs that you pick up during testing of releases
- Use investigative and analytical skills to find defects, whilst continuing to complete tasks set by Team Leads
- Plan and estimate test effort, including the creation, maintenance and review of test related documentation
- Collaborate with developers as needed to resolve problems and identify the root cause of product defects
- Work with Product team to write User Acceptance Criteria for each story
- Test results reporting to Product Owners Media24 is a leading media company in Africa with interests in digital media, newspapers, magazines, printing, distribution, book publishing, job classifieds and ecommerce. Media24’s digital media division, 24.com, is a leading African network of popular digital publishing brands and online services across internet, mobile and applications. 24.com is dedicated to creating and sustaining uniquely African online and mobile communities. As South Africa’s largest digital publishing house, the network welcomes over 16 million local unique browsers monthly. Media24 is part of Naspers, a multinational group of media and ecommerce platforms.