As a leading South African financial services provider, Liberty serves individual, business and institutional clients and we have developed a unique platform to continue to strengthen our leadership position.
Over 60 years and with a presence in 18 African countries, we have grown from being a South African life insurer to a pan-African financial services company, offering asset management, investment, insurance and health products to 3.2 million people across Africa.
Joining a team of winners, you will set up your own business practice within one of the most dynamic and respected companies in South Africa.
If you are entrepreneurial, driven individual who enjoys networking and sales, continue reading...
- Networking and prospecting to establish and maintain long-term client relationships
- Meet with clients and Conduct detailed financial needs analysis and provide professional advice
- Create and protect the financial security and wealth of others
- Assist clients in achieving their financial goals and maintain and grow client portfolios
- Create and cultivate long-term client relationships and manage your professional practice
- Remain accredited and up to date with relevant market and industry related subjects
sales : 1 to 2 years
formal working experience : 3 to 4 years