· Knowledge of work of height machinery and equipment advantageous.
· Industry specific knowledge i.e. mining, construction, light & heavy industrial
· OSHAS and safety industry regulations
· PDI system
· Knowledge of relevant equipment regarding operations, functions, technical functions, parts, and tools including a comprehensive understanding of hydraulics, engine mechanics, electrical, electronics and technical schematics
· Mechanical, hydraulic, electric, and electronic tooling knowledge
· Knowledge of mechanical inspections, tools and analyzers
· Grade 12
· Trade qualification as Millwright or Red Seal Qualified as a Technician
· 3 years’ experience Post Qualification - Maintenance and repairs on MEWP or Material Handling Equipment.
· 2 years’ experience in Technical field services, maintenance and repairs
Founded in 2003, Eazi Access Rental was born from a vision
to make working at height safer and more efficient in the workplace. As a 100%
South African owned company, Eazi Access Rental is Africa's market leader in
the rental, sale and servicing of work-at-height solutions, including access
platforms, telehandlers and accessories, and has the largest and most diverse
fleet of boom lifts, scissor lifts, telehandlers and vertical personnel lifts
on the continent. Eazi Access provides these products and services to all
sectors of the construction, shipping, manufacturing, FMCG, transport,
entertainment and mining industries. The Eazi Access work-at-height offering
now spans all disciplines, including application solutions, machine training,
and on site project management elements.