As a 180 Recruiter, you will be in charge of building a pipeline of qualified candidates to close allocated job requisitions. You will be responsible for maintaining a good relationship with new and existing clients, all the while adhering to the company's standard metrics and KPIs.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a veteran mindset and excellent market familiarity in several job verticals and work closely with the Senior management.
* Sourcing candidate profiles, building and maintaining strong relationships with candidates and clients.
* Understand job requisitions through calibrations and or provided job descriptions and execute sourcing plans for identifying potential candidates.
* Screen potential candidates through job portals, available databases, social media, and other reliable channels.
* Job writing and job posting on various channels.
* Conduct preliminary interviews to assess technical capabilities, communication skill levels, location preferences, salary expectations, etc.
* Build strong credibility with candidates that would ultimately result in a highly responsive network.
* Negotiate wage rates and other terms of employment and gain commitment from candidates for current and future job opportunities.
* Constant coordination regarding any updates in application status or new compatible job orders.
* Meet or exceed weekly standard pipeline expectations.
* Consistent usage of internal trackers/systems for proper documentation of processes and data safeguarding.
* Provide daily and weekly status reports and invoicing information to the management.