Send an email about this job to a friend or to yourself.
Apply before Nov 22 2022 | 50 Days left
Employer: Block and Chisel Interiors (Pty) Ltd
· Maintain visual merchandising consistency in store.
· Elevate, adapt and implement visual merchandising guidelines, including but not limited to window presentations and in-store displays.
· Ensure the implementation of VM direction, including VM actions, promotions and replenishments in line with the company standards within the specified time frames.
· Ensure new product is appropriately placed in the relevant setting as soon as received.
· Exercise a high level of consideration when substituting products outlined in the brief in consultation with the VM manager.
· Make commercial decisions regarding stock placement of new lines in consultation with the VM manager.
· Resolve store-specific merchandising opportunities that require adaptations based on store architecture, inventory levels, and business trends.
· Ensure a stimulating environment that enhances the customer store experience.
· Consistently ensure high standards of personal presentation.
· Ensure visual merchandising briefs, windows and store layouts are maintained at all times.
· Maintaining merchandising and housekeeping standards in store to reflect the Brands standards.
· Self-awareness and professionalism, to be objective about own performance and actively seek advice and feedback from Management team.
· 2 years’ retail experience in a Furniture environment
· Visual Merchandising or Interior Decorating experience desirable
18 people have applied for this job.
344 people have viewed this job.