Consulting company in IT is looking for a Business Analyst who will work alongside our other business analysts. The main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes and performing some user acceptance testing. The incumbent should have a natural analytical way of thinking and explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.Developing UML models in detail for use by both technical and non-technical users.Be able to effectively communicate with external clients
A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or similar role.
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking
• Ability to effectively influence stakeholders and clients to determine acceptable solutions
• Excellent documentation skills
• Experience with UML tools (Enterprise Architect, StarUML, ArgoUML, Papyrus)
• Experience working in an Agile development environment.
• Experience working with project management tools (Jira, Asana, Redmine)
• A solid track record of following through on commitments.
• Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills. Beneficial Experience:
• Knowledge of Version Control (Git, Bitbucket, SVN)
• Software development experience
• Experience in Databases (Data types, modeling, querying, etc).