Send an email about this job to a friend or to yourself.
Apply before Oct 14 2022 | 16 Days left
Employer: CME Recruitment
Our Client, a Leader in their product sector, requries a top class Operations Manager to work with their succesful Production team.
He/ She must have at least 10year’s experience as an Operation’s Manager within a manufacturing environment
You will be well experienced in managing inbound (freight clearing, forwarding and receipting) and outbound logistics (dispatch and distribution)
Your experience will include implementing and working with warehouse management systems and tools – Warehouse layout, stacking, barcoding and scanning, binning, traceability
You will have full responsibility for inventory control and procedures (on site and off site) – Cycle counting, month end stock counts and recons, Annual auditing (external)
Your will have experience in handling all Supplier contract negotiating (pricing, annual review, audits and evaluation)
· Quality system compliance (ISO 9000, FSSC 22000)
· Responsible for Health, Safety, Security, Fire and Risk
· Extensive production planning experience within a complex environment
· Must have a very good understanding of production and process flows
· Sound knowledge of mechanical and electrical applications (maintenance, machines, projects)
· Manage all IT requirements
· Responsible for on-site Administration functions (creditors, month end reporting, annual BBBEE/EE reports, annual budget, annual audit prep, BOM’s)
· Sound knowledge of the Labour Relations Act
· Work closely and in tandem with the Factory Manager
· Computer literate – MS office, SYSPRO, Shopware
14 people have applied for this job.
318 people have viewed this job.
View All (259)
View All (20)