We are recruiting for an expirience food skills trainer, the successful candidate will report to the Operations management team and will be required to provide training monitor and improve food quality in units that falls within the Inland Region. This will be done to the satisfaction of the respective clients, with adherence to contractual obligations, budgets and acceptable standards.
client focus : 5 to 6 years
foodie : 5 to 6 years
· At least 5 years exp, in a same or similar role, in the food service industry.
· Experience must include significant exposure to Industrial, Retirement, Commercial and corporate contracts,
· Must be a foodie, knowledgeable and keeping track on current food trends.
. Proven cullinary and cheffing skills, in order to be hand on, innovative and expirience in diet catering services
· Possess a national diploma in food service management or an equivalent qualification.
· Excellent communication (written & verbal), administrative, financial and control skills.
· Working knowledge of labour relations, Food health and policies and procedures.
· Deadline driven.
· Demonstrate Innovative, Entrepreneurial skill
· Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
. Possess own transport, in view of the regular travelling required of the position
Feedem is a large contract catering company in South Africa which manages in excess of 300 sites and employs more than 4 000 people ranging from dieticians, chefs and human capital specialists to hygiene experts.
We provide a wide range of catering and associated services to clients in all industries.Allowing us to manage your catering services will enable you to focus on your core business while benefiting from our expertise. This will improve your economies of scale, infrastructure, and ability to add instant capacity to your organisation.
We customise our catering and services according to your needs. Our services are offered with confidence as everything we do is underpinned by an ethical code and full compliance with all the relevant industry standards and regulations.
We believe that happy staff members will lead to satisfied clients. In this way, we create a family environment and invest in our staff to ensure that this caring is carried through to our employees. We have a flat management structure, competent managers and an open-door policy.
We also focus on quality food, good taste, and speedy service. It is our experience that the people managing the catering operation can make or break a contract. As a result, our front-of-house experience strengthens the success of our catering services.
We have a country-wide footprint with offices in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, George, Worcester, Port Elizabeth, Kimberley and Bloemfontein.