Send an email about this job to a friend or to yourself.
Apply before Nov 13 2021 | 27 Days left
You will report to your assigned Development Manager. Your primary duties and responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Meeting with clients via Video Conferencing or on-site to analyse the client’s needs and high-level requirements.
· Gathering, analysing and documenting detailed business requirements, evaluating business processes and uncovering areas for improvement within new and existing client businesses.
· Compiling specifications that clearly define the client’s needs in the form of Business Requirement Specifications (BRS) and Client Proposals/Quote.
· Working with the development manager/team and the client to refine the BRS into an Accepted project proposal/quote.
· Working together with clients and the software development teams using our prescribed software development lifecycle (SDLC) tools and methodologies to deliver the solution.
· Performing user acceptance testing on solutions developed according to specified business requirements with the quality assurance (QA) team and the client.
· Assisting with the compilation of User Guides / Training Guides / User Acceptance Testing Guides / Customer facing documentation.
· Presenting the final solution to the client and assisting with go-live.
· Staying up-to-date on the latest process and technology advancements to help automate and digitise ISP business systems.
· Communicate with Customers (daily or as required) to provide input on requirements around support issues, bug fixes or raised action items.
· Will be required to meet with customers either via Video conference or at the offices or on customer premises at the customer, based on the customer’s preference.
· Conduct Customer demos (on site and remotely).
· Always be presentable, courteous and professional.
· Document, Follow up, review, correct and act on any action items raised by the client or development team from all meetings.
Our Business Analysts should:
· Possess a strong work ethic.
· Be a clear and critical thinker, with excellent oral and written communication skills and mastery of the English language.
· Be able to construct use case diagrams, workflow charts/diagrams and write clear and understandable business requirement specifications (BRS, SDs, Proposals).
· Be inquisitive with a focus on asking questions to understand requirements and priorities.
· Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to relate business processes to technology.
· Be able to communicate business concepts to technical audiences and technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
· Be able to build and maintain relationships and facilitate collaboration and communication.
· Be outgoing, friendly and professional in our service-based industry as that helps to create an amicable environment both in the office and in front of customers.
· Be able to work within a team environment as well as independently.
· Be willing to travel to customers.
· Be computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office products and/or Google’s G-Suite Applications.
· Have strong interpersonal skills.
· Be self-motivated and action-and-results oriented.
· Have good presentation skills.
· Be able to balance their time across all areas of responsibility.
· Be able to drive and meet deadlines.
· Valid Code 08 South African Drivers License.
· Tertiary Degree/Qualification required.
· Business Analysis certification advantageous.
· Minimum of 1-3 years of business experience, preferably in the software or ISP industry.
· Experience in gathering and writing requirements documents.
· Experience with Scrum methodology and Agile practices.
· Experience in working with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and/or Google’s G-Suite Applications (Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Slides).
55 people have applied for this job.
601 people have viewed this job.
View All (17)