PRINCIPLE ESTATE AGENT/Leasing Manager for Financial Investment Company based in Cape Town
Fixed Period: 3 year contract
Looking for a Principle Estate Agent to become Leasing Manager with excellent growth opportunities.
About the Company:
Turnkey property management functionally looking after business units within the main Company.
Personal Financial Advice
Direct Financial Advice
Agency Franchise Division
Private Wealth Management
The division consists of a staff compliment of over 60 individuals spanning 8 different teams ranging from Leasing, Legal, Design, Project Management, Facility Management, Project Coordination, Procurement Management and a Travel Hub/Centre.
As a Leasing Manager you will be responsible for:
· Identifies and concludes profitable branches and value adding leasing transactions for new retail branches and commercial offices, relocations, enlargements, reductions, closures and renewals of the aforesaid, over lease periods of up to 5 years. Concludes above leasing transactions on terms and conditions in accordance with client mandates.
· Identifies property trends for opportunities. Identifies and resolves problematic vacancies for portfolio clients. Develops and maintains customer / industry networks to maximize lead identification.
· Strategic enlargements and relocations of retail branch portfolio to align with their ATM roll-out and distribution strategy (free standing and drop down units to also form part of this strategy).
· Act and mentor as Principle Estate Agent to various shop Intern Estate Agents re:
o Continuous and compulsory 12 months internship period from the date of the first issue of an intern fidelity fund certificate.
o Assistance and guidance to complete a logbook, containing all the estate agent activities attended to over the 12 month period (“Logbook”), supported by a Portfolio of Evidence.
o The Logbook is to be signed by the Principal and handed in when the Intern applies for full status.
· Consistently negotiates best transactions for new branches/offices and renewals taking market rentals, - special conditions, construction costing and retail & commercials developments into consideration.
· Ensure that verbal negotiated terms and conditions are accurately incorporated in offer to Lease and other leasing documents.
· Ensure that above is reflected in the presentation to the Property Committee.
· Ensure that the transaction is concluded with the landlord in terms of the minutes of the Property Committee.
Maintenance Services Delivery
· Meet annual new retail branch and office budget, relocations, enlargements & reductions budgets and agreed renewal budget.
· Identifies and resolves problematic vacancies for portfolio clients.
· Individually accountable for delivery through efforts of others, for periods of up to 3 months
· Accountable for others time, task and output quality
· Balances own priorities with directing and motivating others
· Plans and assigns work over the applicable period
· Guides and directs staff to achieve operational excellence standards