· Previous Key Account Manager experience in a Technical / Mining related industry
· Large Company Experience essential
· Premium product exposure essential
· Planned loops and sleep out experience will be essential
· Will be submitted to psychometric testing if short listed
· Must have experience in the tyre industry
· Bilingual (English and Afrikaans)
· Credit and Criminal clear checks
· Validation of Highest Level of Education
· Valid South African driver’s license
· Gathers information from the customer to understand their needs and detailed requirements.
· Oversees monitoring of relationships including lessons learned and appropriate feedback (close the loop).
· Develops/generates new leads by monitoring trends, conducting research, identifying opportunities, cold calling and making appointments.
· Educates and develops rapport with internal and external customers, promoting partnerships, seeking feedback and proactively addressing customer needs and requests.
· Expands customer buying centers and use cases, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring that all customer needs and expectations are met.
· Develops communication and training programs to inform sales and marketing teams of new product launches and changes in organizational strategy.
· Develops processes and procedures to optimize account management efforts and ensure sales goals are achieved.
· Develops sales action plans for targeting leads, converting them into sales.
· Manages own territory by allocating time and resources.
· Develops and maintains mid-term territory plans.
· Gathers and disseminates competitor market intelligence.
· Maintains and updates customer target list.
· Participates in strategic lead generation and development of target markets.
· Identifies new, profitable business potential in specific markets.
· Monitors partnership arrangements to ensure that the objectives of the partnership remain on target.
· Influences various partnerships to meet multiple goals.
· Analyzes complex information, identifies patterns and implications; understands that the root cause of an issue may initially appear to be unrelated to the issue.
Product, Service & Industry Knowledge
· Pitches own organization against competition in generic terms.
· Identifies related industries that may have an impact on own industry
· Matches product knowledge to the implicit needs of the customer.
· Troubleshoots product related problems.
· Reaches mutually acceptable solutions in straightforward, formal negotiations with internal or external stakeholders (e.g., negotiates with external contractors on straightforward service delivery; negotiates with other departments on cost sharing).
· Selects an approach to negotiation based on an understanding of each party’s interests and priorities.
Customer Value Management
· Develops and executes channel and customer promotions/programs that leverage national brand ideas/thinking and consumer insights to drive increased consumer preference and customer activity.
· Works with sales strategy and planning partners to ensure forecast accuracy, maximization of opportunities and development of plans to deliver against organization’s objectives.
· Identifies business opportunities based on knowledge of clients, markets, products and services.
· Coordinates planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the organization.
Closing Date: 30 June 2021
To apply for this position: Send MS Word format CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and use HEC2247 in the subject line
Kontak Recruitment is a Pastel Certified Recruiter which specializes in the recruitment of personnel on all career levels including the placement of temporary, contract as well as permanent staffing. We enjoy the personalized approach with regards to out candidates focusing on their needs and requirements as well as a personalized approach with our clients in delivering an excellent service.
Kontak Recruitment conducts business in an ethical and honest manner. We aim at building long term relationships that are to the mutual benefit of all parties. We offer a responsible and personalized service to clients and candidates. We encourage an employment environment that provides equal opportunities for all employees. All positions and applications remain confidential protecting the rights and interests of both the client and the candidates.
Our core focus is delivering a staffing solution in the niche fields of Pastel Consultants,finance as well as office support. As part of this service offering we include extensive reference and qualification checks as well as a criminal and credit check. Our focus is quality and we will present the most efficient and integrated ways of satisfying the skills need within the company.
Permanent staff placements – We strive to find the right fit and providing support to client and candidate during the first three months of the employment.
Temporary and Contract placements – We offer immediate access to staff on all levels on a flexible basis. Kontak Recruitment administers the payroll and all statutory returns.