As a member of the Solutions Consulting Team your main focus will be to provide operational support to the corporate clients under your management and to be their single point of contact for all issues related to our analytical platforms and data solutions deployed.
(In accordance with our client’s Employment Equity Plan preference will be given to AA/EE candidates)
The Work Environment
· You’ll be working in an culture that encourages collaboration and innovation on a global scale; one where you will consistently explore new technologies and tools to remain on the forefront of analytical innovation.
· You’ll have exposure to best-in-class analytical platforms with proprietary analytical tools, shared services and a hybrid-cloud infrastructure.
· The technical infrastructure is one which offers you workplace flexibility in a post-COVID-19 world.
· You will be encouraged to hone your current skills and build new capabilities.
· This position affords you the opportunity to work from home
· Engagement Management: Inspire customer confidence through timely and reliable execution of services and ensure the customers’ effective use of our solutions. Help customers make decisions to meet their technical and business objectives by providing best practices and proactively identifying and closing any gaps. Maintain consistent communication with customers about their opportunities for expanded product engagement or development.
· Project Management: Lead and deliver initiatives and customer engagements. Understand business and technical requirements to be able to plan and manage all phases of a customer project lifecycle, thereby ensuring successful project delivery.
· Problem Solving: Identify the most critical aspects of a problem and guide business-focused solutions and recommendations. Initiate changes to project direction where required and be able to decide and act independently.
· Commercial Orientation: Identify any opportunities beyond direct project work and communicate with sales team to support product expansion and feature innovation opportunities.
· Passion: Actively seek responsibility and take pride in delivering the highest quality results.
· Team Player: Effectively integrate, motivate and build relationships with cross-functional team members (local or remote), sponsors, key stakeholders, executives and other individuals or organizations
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or the equivalent.
· Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills and the ability to structure analyses to form data-driven solutions to solve customer challenges
· Understanding of analytical scorecards and data modelling
Star Personnel Recruitment was established in 1986 and has become a well respected name in the recruitment and selection of top talent for a carefully selected number of the most sought after employers in South Africa. Having a reputation for expertly matching candidates based on skills, personality and attitude while treating all applicants in a confidential and professional manner.
With one of the most sophisticated and comprehensive recruitment databases in the industry, as well as a team of Senior Consultants constantly scouring the market for stars, Star Personnel takes the guesswork out of appointing top staff.