Send an email about this job to a friend or to yourself.
Apply before Aug 10 2021 | 51 Days left
Responsibilities would include you to:
• Work as part of a team, or individually on call outs
• Install, maintain and repair plumbing systems, medium to large enterprises
• Address call out, diagnose the problem and reduce to a client quotation
• Fitment of General sanitary ware.
• Generating Material lists for procurement.
• Installation of piping and drainage.
• Must have a high level of reliability and accountability
Requirements for this position
• Trade Tested Plumber
• PIRB registered, must be able to sign off installations
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a maintenance or construction Plumber
• Driver’s license
• Ability to work professionally and ensure client satisfaction
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
• Ability to mentor and guide colleagues/assistants
• Grade 12
• Plumbing certificate or trade test certificate
• Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in a similar position
• Technical ability and plumbing trade knowledge
7 people have applied for this job.
245 people have viewed this job.