To develop academic material and lecture in allocated subjects for own and other programmes and to execute appropriate community projects.
1. Teaching, learning & assessment
2. Student evaluation
5. Control and organisation
6. Community service
Work Integrated Learning
Nature of appointment
Minimum salary scale
(Total Cost to Company)
R 614 250 per annum
Note: CUT applies an internal parity model to determine remuneration that complies with the principle of “equal pay for work of equal value”. Accordingly, the preferred candidate may expect an offer that is in line with their qualifications and years of similar experience. Please contact the Recruitment office for more information on the applicable salary scale.
Minimum Qualification/ Knowledge and/or
· A relevant Master’s-level degree (i.e. M Tech / Masters / NQF 9 or equivalent)
· At least two years’ teaching/lecturing/industry experience relevant to the subject field
· Any acknowledged publication, research, innovation or creative output
A complete application consists of ALL of the below:
· A completed CUT application form (completed on Skillsmap);
· A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae;
· A certified copy of a South African identity document or a passport;
· A complete set of certified copies of qualifications (only certified copies of documents are required. Please do NOT submit any original documents); and
· A certified copy of the SAQA accreditation of any qualifications obtained at education institutions outside South Africa.
§ The certification of copies included in the application should be within three (3) months of the submission of the application.
§ Failure to submit a complete application may result in the disqualification of the application from the selection process.
Terms and Conditions
· Candidates will be recruited and appointed in accordance with the Employment Equity and Affirmative Action Programmes of the Central University of Technology, Free State.
· The Central University of Technology, Free State reserves the right to conduct/employ a third party to conduct a background investigation in respect of all short-listed candidates.
· Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only. If you haven’t received feedback in eight weeks, consider your application not shortlisted.
· The Central University of Technology, Free State reserves the right not to make an appointment in the advertised post and/or to appoint other suitable persons recruited by means other than this advertisement.
· Appointment, either on a permanent or contract basis, will be negotiated with the successful candidate.