Send an email about this job to a friend or to yourself.
Apply before Jul 11 2021 | 28 Days left
IntelliBUILD was established in 2001 and offers an unique estimating and project
coordination service to the building and construction industry in South-Africa. IntelliBUILD is
staffed by an enthusiastic team with many years of practical experience in the building industry
and our aim is to provide the very best in estimating and project planning, management and
administration at an affordable price.
We are looking for a Highly Motivated individual to help us launch our groundbreaking
estimating software called PocketQS Estimator and mobile app, throughout South Africa.
Our Sales compensation structure is designed so our best sales representatives will be rewarded
with great commissions.
As a fearless Sales Rep in the field, you will be provided with full training on PocketQS along
with direct access to Management Support.
This is your chance to be your own boss by marketing PocketQS to Merchants, Retailers and
Contractors in the building industry throughout South Africa. This is business-to-business sales
at its core and is the perfect role for a smart and coachable individual with proven sales
experience. Note that sales experience comes in all shapes and sizes – the right personality and
drive is what we are looking for and what will create a successful Sales Representative at
If you are extremely coachable, self-motivated, and are looking to excel in sales, please apply!
Learn more about our company at www.intellibuild.co.za
Rep will be the principal point of contact between the company, its clients and is responsible for
the sales growth in the company.
Grade 12 (Matric).
● Tertiary Qualification in Business, Marketing Communications, or
related field would be advantageous.
● Proven work experience (minimum of 5 years) as a Sales Representative.
● Valid driver’s license and own transport.
● Provicient in MS Office and IT
● Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
● Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
● Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills.
● Ability to work efficiently - on your own or as part of a team, in a highly pressurised
● Knowledge of the building Industry and related products.
● Most important is the ability to sell, sell, sell.
● Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
● Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
● Complete weekly cold call cycles at potential clients, 15 to 20 calls per day +-.
● Grow and maintain a customer database by building sound relationships.
● Continuously seek new opportunities.
● Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and
● Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
● Submit monthly reports (performance).
● Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
● Attend meetings as and when required at designated locations – Manager or Customer
● Attend trade shows and marketing events as required.
138 people have applied for this job.
2112 people have viewed this job.
View All (1369)