Send an email about this job to a friend or to yourself.
Apply before Jul 09 2021 | 16 Days left
Employer: Express Employment Professionals - Fourways
Job at a glance:
Incumbent will be responsible for providing guidance and support in various human resource functions especially employee relations, recruitment and administrative services.
Description of Responsibilities:
· Pro-actively identify potential disciplinary & grievance related matters
· Administer disciplinary and grievance processes
· Consulting with relevant stakeholders
· Draw up charges
· Liaise with external service providers
· Assist in preparation for CCMA and court cases
· Record keeping
· Monthly reporting
Co-ordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organised and comprehensive procedure is used to hire employees
· Assist in the regular auditing of HR services to ensure the implementation of appropriate systems and processes according to the operational needs and objectives
· Assist in the maintenance of the organisational manpower planning and organograms system to ensure full optimisation of labour utilisation
Provide information and assistance to employees and management on HR and work related issues
· Provide advice and assistance to staff and management on pay and benefit systems
· Assist employees with withdrawal, retirement and death benefit claims
· Assist in the administration of employees with medical aid guidance
· Explain employment standards and legislation such as Workmen’s Compensation, Employment Equity and Skills Development
HR Systems Management
· Administration and maintenance of the HR system
· Ensure that HR related reporting is submitted monthly to Head of HR [Movement, Absence, Terminations, Recruitment stats & trends, etc.
· Assist with implementation of wellness programmes
· Support the company’s change/transformation initiatives by adhering to the set out values of the organisation.
· Give input in area's financial needs to ensure effective budgeting according to functional objectives.
· Control expenditure according to budget and report deviations according to financial procedures.
· Ensure the effective implementation and monitoring of SHEQ related programs in the department
· Liaises with external service providers and clients by coordinating the implementation of projects and service level agreements
Required Experiences & Skills:
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Good command of the English language
· Be performance driven
· Be able to work under pressure
· Attention to detail
· Must be able to work independently
· Innovative and ability to solve problems
· Ability to analyse situations
· Planning ability
Required Qualifications & Experiences:
· Bachelors’ degree/ BTech or Diploma in Human Resources /or similar tertiary qualification
· 5 Years HR administration & Legal experience
· Valid driver’s license & passport
· Technical / Computer Knowledge
· Computer literacy – Microsoft Suite of Products
· Extensive travel required
317 people have applied for this job.
2370 people have viewed this job.
View All (11)
View All (27)