Send an email about this job to a friend or to yourself.
Apply before May 08 2021 | 2 Days left
Our client based in Middelburg Mp, is one of the largest steel manufacturers in Africa and has an opportunity for a Finance accountant-Systems
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Develop financial reports on Hubble (Insight) for all financial disciplines.
· Create data queries on DAS, Excel and MAX for reporting, analysis and exercises.
· Ensure financial systems data integrity
· Manage access and security of financial information.
· Coordinate various adhoc projects and new system implementations.
· The incumbent will function as a liaison between Finance and the Information Technology department.
· Attend to system queries.
· Log IT job cards for department
· Train team on new systems when required.
· Bcom / Bcompt in Accounting / Finance
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Accounting
· Knowledge of financial reporting
· Excellent knowledge of JD Edwards accounting Receivable modules) Hubble (Insight) report development, Max sales system, Onbase and OLAP data warehouses
· Advanced MS office package
· High personal integrity and professionalism.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Self-motivation and the ability to work independently as well as within a team.
· Excellent organisation and time management abilities plus the capacity to perform under pressure in a fast paced environment.
Strong communication and interpersonal competencies.
6 people have applied for this job.
110 people have viewed this job.
View All (259)
View All (5)