The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing support to ensure the efficient operation of the Site. The Administrative Assistance supports managers and employees through a variety of organizational and communication related tasks and will ...
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing support to ensure the efficient operation of the Site. The Administrative Assistance supports managers and employees through a variety of organizational and communication related tasks and will also be responsible for following up with facility providers.
• Manage and/or supervise the company's outsourced service providers (cleaning, security, maintenance, etc.)
• Responsible for Site facilities.
• Ensure that suppliers comply with the quality and established times of deliverables.
• Manage the petty cash.
• Manage and organize meeting rooms for internal and external users.
• Prepare reports and presentations for executives.
• Manage administrative incidents
• Responsible for the reception area, receiving visitors at the front desk, serving customers and executive management guests.
• Ensure that employees comply with the physical and administrative security policies.
• Assist in audits related to physical and administrative security.
• Ensure that security cameras recordings, access reader logs, and visitor logs are retained for the required period.
• Keep the records of employee’s documentation, such as labor contracts, security documents, disciplinary actions, employee’s profile
• Keep the company sites’ floor plan updated.
Keep track and record of the costs in the company's accounting systems.
• Lead, supervise and organize management support resources.
• Quote and purchase products or services required by the company, previously approved by the company.
• Ensure are employees has what they need to execute their functions
• Being the point of contact for any request or need from Hedquaters
• Assist Operations Managers in their administrative functions.
• Any other function related to the job role.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 2+ years as administrative assistance
• Advanced English Level + C1 CEFR
• Results-driven and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment; ability to effectively prioritize changing needs.
• Organization skills
• Ability to quickly resolve concerns and problems.
• Numerical and analytical capacity.
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills
• Results-driven, action-oriented, and self-motivated mindset