The Operations Manager will be responsible to lead a team of customer service leaders and representatives to ensure team commitment, daily operations effectiveness, and the best in class customer service. Key Responsibilities: • Ensure compliance wit...
The Operations Manager will be responsible to lead a team of customer service leaders and representatives to ensure team commitment, daily operations effectiveness, and the best in class customer service.
• Ensure compliance with the contents of the contracts of each of the line of businesses under its responsibility.
• Implement and act in accordance with the information security policies of customer contracts and business in general
• Direct, guide, control, teach, lead and motivate collaborators under their responsibility.
• Analyze and interpret the results, detect root causes of areas of opportunities and act even with precision until resolving incidents.
• Detect needs and/or areas of opportunity of each of the clients under their responsibility and implement strategies for continuous improvement.
• Manage and execute the human and material resources aimed at the business and customer objectives.
• Communicate, monitor and provide feedback to the direct reporting line with timely data and facts.
• Develop and implement effective communication and leadership methods
• Manage the operations with quality oriented to the satisfaction of the end users of our client to ensure the objective of Integral Solution at the first contact.
• Continuously develop staff skills and abilities.
• Prepare, analyze and interpret reports for the Site Director.
• Work cross-functionally with Workforce Management, Quality, coordinator and other departments to improve operational efficiencies and ensure quality objectives are consistently achieved
• Ensure open door policy and manage through hands-on involvement on the call center floor
• Assist Site Director with operational strategic planning; perform other duties as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Successfully completed commercial or business studies
• 5+ years call center leadership experience; with account management preferred.
• Advanced English Level + C1 CEFR
• Customer Service Experience with multinationals or international accounts.
• Results-driven and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment; ability to effectively prioritize changing needs
• Ability to quickly resolve concerns and problems within program
• Numerical and analytical capacity.
• Ability to lead, guide and motivate team members to achieve desired results
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to interact and own relationship with clients and internal/external business stakeholders
• Results-driven, action-oriented, and self-motivated mindset
• Experience with call center technology, including ACD, workforce management agent productivity tools, and quality management tools
• Familiar with COPC and other related call center operation standards
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other business programs as required.