Send an email about this job to a friend or to yourself.
Apply before Jun 15 2021 | 31 Days left
Employer: Exceed Human Resource Consultants
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible to optimise the efficient and effective pre-sorting and packing operations at our packhouse.
• Own and drive production (pre-sorting and packing) planning, monitoring and control to ensure
effective execution of marketing plan, according to pre-specified guidelines.
• Take ownership of, monitor, and control that relevant quality controls are in place, adhere to and
meet customer expectations.
• Manage and monitor that all relevant health and safety protocols and standards are adhered to
according to HACCP/BRC and company regulations.
• Manage and maintain effective relationships with employees, union members and shop
• Lead, Manage and motivate a team of production personnel, monitor productivity, and ensure
continuous improvement of the production department.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a production environment, with an additional 3 – 5 years
managerial experience in an organised labour environment.
• A National Diploma in Production Management or Industrial Engineering
• Computer literate and knowledge of systems.
• The ability to communicate effectively on all levels.
• Leadership ability to grow and develop team of Line Managers and Supervisors.
• Strong analytical skills
46 people have applied for this job.
758 people have viewed this job.
View All (34)
View All (8)