• Repair and Inspect, refurbish, commission overhead cranes, hoists and any other overhead lifting equipment to ensure equipment is compliant with manufacturers, OSHA, and ASME Standards.
• Coordinate any and all of the above with the relevant personnel involved Interface with the customers to ensure full customer satisfaction in the execution of the above.
• Communicate between the customer, Company personnel and other technicians to ensure effective completion of all work
• Mentor the assistant to ensure up skilling
• Ensure all relevant licensing, medicals and certifications are in place for all areas where work to be executed.
• Ensure all items (materials, equipment, paperwork etc.), for the completion of any job, are in place and correct, prior to arriving at any site.
• Ensure all company provided tools of trade be kept in a suitable condition.
• A full understanding of the requirements of all jobs are attained prior to proceeding to any site or job.
• Awareness of zero tolerance on substance abuse.
• Ensuring all paperwork and formalities are properly completed.
• Abide by all safety requirements and the correct use of safety equipment.
• Some heavy lifting will be required.
Required Education Level: Degree/ Red Seal (Electrician / Millwright)
To repair and Inspect, refurbish, commission overhead cranes, hoists and any other overhead lifting equipment to ensure equipment is compliant with manufacturers, OSHA, and ASME Standards also to improve customer service and build a strong relationship with internal and external customers.