Send an email about this job to a friend or to yourself.
Apply before Dec 22 2020 | 26 Days left
In order to apply for this job, please register your profile or log in with an existing account.
· Be responsible for the planning of materials and allocation of work in the drawing office
· Assist the Project and Production Manager(s) in achieving the required project contribution
· Work jointly with the Project Management team to develop project schedules, plans, task assignments and time estimates
· Interface at all levels of organization(s), including Client Management
· Give presentations or briefings to clients on all aspects of a project
· Participate in phase, milestones and final project reviews
· Conduct project assessment and identify resource needs, schedule and budget recommendations.
· Managing and supervising sub-contractors in conjunction with the Project Manager.
72 people have applied for this job.
897 people have viewed this job.